Please Contact Us at 778-808-8178
Our commitment and active listening to our clients are key elements throughout our engagement process. iValue Solutions work closely with clients’ accountants, lawyers, financial advisors, and their professional team. We act independently and objectively in our valuation process.
- Discuss the needs of a potential client and the purpose of a potential engagement
- Understand the business of a potential client
- Explain the type of valuation reports, valuation process, and the fee structure
Information required for a quote:
We normally require the following information for an initial quote.
- Financial statements for the last five years
- Trial balances for the last five years
- Interim income statement and balance sheet
- Corporate income tax returns for the last two years
- Financial projections, if any
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Incorporation
- Central Securities Register
- Material agreements
If the potential client agrees to start the valuation process, iValue Solutions will provide an engagement letter for the client to sign. A retainer will be required. Once a signed copy of the engagement letter and the retainer are provided from the client, the valuation process will begin.